||: PH.D in law
||: 21 Years
||: 21 Years
||: 1 Year
- Jointly published a paper on An Overview of measures by the Government for the welfare of the Migrant Labourers in Kerala Kala Sarovar Quarterly Journal Approved by UGC Care List 2021 0975-4520
- “Sustainable development and International Trade: An Harmonious Construction” in the 5th International Conference on Economic growth and sustainable development. Mysore India 978-93-83302-40-6 2019
- “Community Empowerment and Domestic workers in pursuit of social security in the unorganised sector in India, Community Empowerment: Issues and Challenges edited by Dr. S B M Prasanna ISBN 978-3-7368-2021-0
- Land based Marine Pollution and Destruction of Biodiversity in South Asian Seas Region, published with Bangalore Law Journal, vol 4, Jan 2012. ISSN 09733280
- The Legal Regime for the Protection of the Marine Environment: Issues and Perspectives published in Indian Bar Review vol. XXXVIII (4) 2011.
- Within the Spectrum of Right to Health: An analysis of the Rights of the Mentally Ill, published by Journal of the Institute of Human Rights Vol XII NO II December 2009
Dr. Seema Surendran B.A LL. B, LL.M, MBA and Ph D degrees, Dr. Seema Specializes in Public International Law, Environmental Law and Criminal Law. Has an experience of over 22 years. Worked as faculty at Karnataka Lingayat Education Society’s Law College Bangalore, Worked as Principal at Sri Kengal Hanumanthaiah Law College, Golden Valley Education Trust, K G F and BMS college of Law Bangalore. Assistant Professor at Amity Law School Noida, Amity University Uttar Pradesh. Worked as Associate Professor and Associate Dean (Academics) at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and presently working as Professor with CMR School of Legal Studies, CMR University Bangalore. Has attended a number of national and international seminars and holds number of publications to her credit.