Amlanika Bora studied B.A.LL.B and LL.M. in Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University, Assam and was University topper (Dibrugarh Universty) of LL.M. batch 2014. She cleared UGC- NET and JRF (Law) in June 2014.
She has 2 years of teaching experience as an Assistant Professor (Law) in School of Law, Christ University and Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies. Also, she worked as a visiting faculty in Ramaiah College of Law.
She has presented and authored many Research Papers in International/National Seminars, Journals & edited books.
Selected Research Publications
1. National Green Tribunal and Environmental Justice in India: An Analysis, published in International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) Volume 6 Issue 11, November 2017, ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Index Copernicus Value (2016): 79.57, Impact Factor-6.391
2. Judicial Activism: A Tool to Achieve Social Change, published in International Journal of Law, Education, Social and Sports Studies (IJLESS) Volume: 4, Issue 3, 2017, ISSN:2455-0418 (Print), 2394-9724 (online), Impact factor- 4.1
3. The Concept of Victimology through the Lens of Acid Attack Victims: A Judicial Paradigm, published in International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) Volume 6 Issue 7, July 2017, ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Index Copernicus Value (2015): 78.96, Impact Factor-6.391
4. Stigmatized Menstruation and GST: A Critical Appraisal published in International Journal in Management and Social Science Vol.05 Issue-08, (August, 2017) ISSN: 2321-1784, Impact Factor- 6.178
5. E-Waste: A Threat to Environment, published in International Journal of Law, Education, Social and Sports Studies (IJLESS) Volume: 4, Issue 1, 2017, ISSN: 2455-0418 (Print), 2394-9724 (online), Impact factor- 4.1
6. “Human Rights for Migrants: Critical Reflection on the Status of Migrants in Assam”
published in “Human Rights: Contemporary issues” (Edited book, ISBN:978-81-8484-467-2).
7. “Judicial Activism” published in the “Law Exam Times” (Vol: 10, 2015, ISSN: 2319-9121).
8. De Jure- Status of Women in Live-in Relationship, ‘National Conference on Protection of Rights and Dignity of Women in Digital Era’ proceedings, 2017, ISBN: 978-93-80751-72-6
9. “Right to Development” published in ‘The Assam Post’ (An English Daily) on 26th April 2014.